Everything can be shipped, it just depends on the right way
Our material purchasing is handled by our Chinese office in Shanghai. After outgoing inspection, the material is transported to the nearest harbor for sea shipment or are prepared for air freight. For air freight it is important, that magnetized materials pass the so-called Gauss-test, as the magnetic flux can have an impact on the flight safety. After customs clearance the magnets are transported to their destination. At this point it is independent at which the goods are ordered, we deliver to every destination in the world. Usually our transports are conducted by third-party well established logistic companies, if request we instruct the company of customers choice. in the event of urgent deliveries, we can rely on well situated express services, which can handle every shipment in time.
After arriving in at the destination all goods are cleared and stored in one of your warehouses or directly transported to customers desired location. If request customer can choose the opportunity to establish a safety stock in our warehouses.
- Rotterdam harbor (sea freight): Production time + 5 weeks + 2 weeks customs clearance and transportation to destination
- Düsseldorf Airport (air freight): Production time + 1 week + 1-week customs clearance and transportation to destination
- Moers (per Express): Produktionszeit + 3-6 Tage ohne weitere Verzögerungen durch Zoll und Einfuhr bis Moers, resp. Zielort
- German domestic transport, conducted by logistic: three days
- inner European transport originated at BEC, maximum two weeks