„THE RESULT IS THE GOAL”
To assure the high quality and performance from idea to a product we follow the safe quality standards for the entire project. Therefore, the customers’ expectations will be not only reached but exceeded.
We will never tireless on pointing that a product will be only successful if the expectations of the end consumer will be fulfilled. Behind this exists a secure quality policy of every new project. Surveillance of the quality of processes and measurement technology on the top level secure our customers the agreed specification. More than 20 years knowledge in the production of the magnets and magnet systems make possible early recognizing of problems and fruitful realization of the project.
Highly competent and motivated employees ensure that our customers will get the best service during project beginning and order for the run production.
We do not only aim for control of the quality from the produced parts but we live quality and we see every employee as an important fragment from quality assurance process.
Quality experienced and engineered in Germany
The production of our high- class permanent magnet materials is subjected of a strong structured process organization. For every process step there exists a detailed work instruction which accompany the process from the beginning to the end.
- Checking of material test certificate by the delivered raw material with ICP analysis
- Determination and checking of the exact material composition
- Exact achievement and control of all processes like e.g. sintering temperature, protective atmosphere, measurement of density, measurement of BH curve by max. application temperature and control of machining processes like e.g. grinding, profile grinding, catting, eroding, drilling
- Control of coated surfaces which are coated with different coating methods.
- End inspection of finished parts according to customers’ requirements, like e.g. angular deviation, roundness, parallelism, N-S effect, magnetic and mechanical specification
- All process steps will also be checked with adequate measurement equipment directly at the process line and will be documented in a measure test Report.
- Metallography and optical microscopy
- Magnetic measuring equipment:
- Hysteresis Graph for measuring until 200°C (Brockhaus equipment)
- The Hysteresis Graph enable an exceeded characterization of magnetic materials.
- A measurement of hard and soft magnetic materials and building of hysteresis loop runs fully automatically
- Gauss Meter, Helmholtz – coil, different coils etc.
- Pressure cooker test (PCT) and Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST). In a dry atmosphere are e.g. sintered NdFeB permanent magnets consistent and will get no changes on the surface. In a hot and humid environment, the conventional NdFeB permanent magnets will become an oxidation on the neodymium rich phase. Causes are the strong negative electromagnetically potentials in the microstructure existed phases. The Nd- material reacts under normal condition with humidity or with water to Nd- Hydroxide under release of hydrogen. The occurred hydrogen builds with Nd metal hydride and brittle the intergranular micro constituents on the surface. Therefore, the grains from the magnet can be detached and the weight losses rapidly increase.
- SST (salt spray test)
During the determined test period the magnets will be placed in a special test chamber. Where the magnets will be subjected saline mist atmosphere. The test simulated a hard condition during magnet life period.
- Climate camber. In short time by difficult weather conditions the magnets can be tested in the climate camber thereby the mechanical and chemical proprieties can be analyzed.
- ICP (Inductivity Coupled Plasma Analysis)
- With ICP analysis the exact chemical composition of the magnets will be checked since the chemical composition is essential for the next process step. The source materials and synthesized materials after the melting can be analyzed for the composition and the impurities contained.
Our research laboratory concerns itself with developing of our modern magnetic materials. A further task is the analysis for customer’s specific problems with proposing solution.
Calculation and simulation models:
- Thermic stability of magnets with defined geometry
- Stability in opposing magnetic field with defined geometry
- Angle deviation between geometrical and magnetic axes
- Identification of the real remanence
- Lifetime test of the magnet with real condition
- Dependence of the magnetic properties before material composition
- Analytical calculation of magnets and magnets systems
- Flux meter- Helmholtz coil Measuring of open remanence
- Gauss meter with Hall- Sensor
- Punctual measurement of field strength
- 3D magnetic field mapper
- hysteresis graph
- PCT- equipment
- Corrosion behavior by 120°C with 100% RH (room humidity)
- Determination of weight losses
- Sea water test
- Resistance of the oils contained, fuel, lubricant etc.